Event Phone: 609 285 2949
- DNA Testing Workshop
September 16, 2017
10:00 am - 11:00 am
You are invited to a free introduction session to discover DNA testing. I am so excited to have enrolled as a provider of DNA nutritional assessment and counseling from the company Nutrigenomix. It is amazing all you can learn from testing your genes. Nutrigenomix testing is available in 22 countries and at 2,500 and growing practitioners.
- Do you know we process coffee differently? Some of us really have to watch how many cups we drink a day, as it may negatively impact our cardio-vascular health.
- Do you know some of us with BP, may not benefit from a salt free diet? On the contrary, some of us have some genes that make a salt free diet WORSE for our blood pressure!
- Do you want to know how you process and most importantly what is your target intake for vitamins and minerals? Some of us, like me, have really to watch their Vitamin B12 intake, as we do not metabolize them optimally.
- Do you want to know if you are really gluten or lactose sensitive, how you process different fats, sugars and starches? This is all encoded in some special genes. There is a lot of power in knowing how you can eat according to your genes for optimal health.
- This test also looks at genes related to metabolic rate, physical performance, and pain tolerance. It is really fascinating.
This DNA test, with just a swab of saliva, covers 45 components. I see this test as an empowering tool for people who want to become more precise about managing their nutrition and avoiding “negative” foods.
I will be presenting and answering questions and have been trained by the company. This workshop is free.
Venue Phone: (609) 285 2949
614 Executive Drive, Princeton, New Jersey, 08540, United States