KNOW YOUR NUMBERS AND SET YOUR GOALS!
You have many flexible options for when you want to join The CogniDiet® Weight Loss Program. But before your first class, you will have a one on one with nutritionist Veronique Cardon, MS, during which we will determine:
- Your Total Body Composition with our sophisticated Rice professional scales
- Your Body Mass Index or BMI which will help you understand what is your fat versus muscle ratio, ideal weight goal according to your age, sex and other factors
- Your Basal Metabolic Rate or BMR which indicates the calories you should consume to lose or maintain your weight
- Your waist/hips ratio and more…
- We recommend that you bring your last blood work information for this first session.
We will set your goals and create a realistic yet ambitious road map compatible with your personal situation and health condition. One of the pillars of our program is to eliminate sugar and carbohydrates, eat healthy fats, and whole foods in normal portions.
In your road map creation you will also affirm your 7 mental goals:
- Become a believer in yourself. You can do this by visualizing yourself after 6 to 12 weeks on the program, every morning before you start your day
- Prepare and plan each week including how you will manage obstacles (your office party, your niece’s wedding…)
- Set realistic weekly goals and make them visible. If you failed to lose 10 pounds over the past 10 years, do not plan to lose 30 pounds over the next 12 weeks. Take it week by week.
- Record your food intake and activity level and train your brain. Write down and analyze your food and exercise log every week. Do your brain exercises every day.
- Build a support team at home, at the office. You also will have the support of your CogniDiet® group
- Take ownership of your own destiny. Only YOU are responsible for making it happen
- Celebrate your victories and learn to rebound from mistakes
Each class you attend will include:
– A didactic portion
– A round table discussion where you will have an opportunity to share your weekly experience and success stories
– Brain exercises which will require that you usually write, visualize, draw, play and train a lot. Most of what you will have created in the class will be taken home.