- Cooking class
June 20, 2018
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Cook with me at Mrs. G TV & Appliances showroom, in their sumptuous state of the art community kitchen and get ready for simple and delicious salads for the summer.
I will teach you how to whip 4 simple and yet flavorful dressings and combine them with vibrant, colorful and nourishing salads. You will be able to sample some of the creations and will get the recipes. Most of the recipes will be gluten free.
- Avocado based fake Caesars’ salad creamy dressing
- Asian ginger and sesame oil dressing (with soy sauce, so not gluten free)
- My basic vinaigrette for everyday (olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic, onion, mustard and parsley, with a dash of lemon)
- A few variations on a base – different vinegars, different oils, different condiments such as parmesan, chili peppers, nuts, herbs such as basil, oregano, tarragon etc.
- A basic Romaine salad
- A shaved fennel and radicchio salad
- A tomato salad
- An endive salad
There are so many combinations, you just have to learn to be a little bit adventurous!
Venue Phone: 609 882 1444
2720 US-1 BUS, Lawrenceville, New Jersey, 08648, Unknown